Mission Scripture

Mission Scripture

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Connecticut!

Connecticut is so great! There are so many trees everywhere. It's hard to have a sense of direction here, because you usually can't see farther than the end of the street. I'm used to looking for mountains to know which way to go. Luckily we have a GPS in our car. Oh yeah, I didn't have to buy a bike. We drive a 2013 Chevy Cruze. Which is awesome, other than the fact that I'll probably get fat. haha. Especially because the members feed us all the time. It is beautiful here though. I'll probably be up here for a while, so I'll get to see fall upstate. I bet that's gonna be so pretty. Turns out I can have an iPod. The rules on music is anything you can buy at Deseret Book. Within reason though. So anything church music from Deseret Book. Pictures would be great too! I love ties! How cool is that about Sister Arend? She's awesome. They're a great family. The work is going great. I've only had one lesson with an investigator which is a little weird and different than I thought it would be. We have a few others scheduled though. And some less actives. We also have a potential investigator. You will never guess what his name is. Joseph Smith. I"m not kidding. Hopefully he will meet with us soon! Well, no crazy stories yet. The members are taking good care of us, and we've been able to do a little bit of service. Hopefully we'll have more meetings with investigators soon! Love you! 
~Elder Allred 
P.S. Keep sending letters to the mission home! That's the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment