Mission Scripture

Mission Scripture

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Email

I love the MTC! I have been getting all your letters and I got the package this morning. Thank you so much! It's so nice to hear that things are going good back at home. I know it can be tough at times but I promise it will be worth it. The power of prayer is so amazing. No matter what we face in life, we can just know that our Father in Heaven is there and that he loves us. I sent you a letter on Thursday so hopefully that got to you. If not, I'll tell you again that my companion is named Elder Steiner. He's really cool and we work so well together! He's from Ogden, Utah! We actually got called to be the zone leaders and started on Sunday. That has already been a great experience in serving others. This experience has helped me grow so much already. I love being a missionary! I'm gonna send you another letter today, so whenever that gets to you you'll be able to know more about what's been going on here.  I'm sorry I don't have much time to write. Just know that I am doing really well. Stay strong! Love you. 
Love, 
Elder Allred 

No comments:

Post a Comment