Mission Scripture

Mission Scripture

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas!! I can't believe it's already this time again. I'll talk to most of you on Skype tomorrow, so I'll keep this email short. I mostly just want to talk about the Book of Mormon challenge. I read Moroni 10 this morning and finished. I can tell you that I took Moroni's challenge. I prayed for a witness of the Holy Ghost that this book is true, and this promise was fulfilled. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that to be true just as much as I know anything else. What an incredible experience this has been for me, and I'm so grateful that some of you joined me. My testimony of this book has become so much stronger over the past few months. I've seen miracles in myself and in others with this challenge. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon. It is a powerful testament of our Savior, and I don't know where I would be without it. It is my rock and the foundation of my belief, it is the reason I'm even on a mission, and it has brought me nearer to God than anything else could. I hope you have all had similar experiences over the past 120 days, and I hope that you will continue to read from the Book of Mormon. I"m excited to read from the first chapter of First Nephi tomorrow! I love you all so much! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you can feel the Savior's love for you during this very special time of year! Thank you for all of your support! I've received several packages, letters and cards this week that I'm super grateful for! I love you!!! 
~Elder Allred 

No comments:

Post a Comment